Multiple pastors / officiants / wedding planners use this shared Google Calendar to book live streaming events. Because this is a shared calendar, please do not modify events that other people have scheduled.
On receipt of the booking and a deposit we will schedule the Live Stream on our YouTube Channel, and will email you the URL where the live stream can be viewed, such that the URL can be distributed in advance to the online audience.
When booking an event, please include the following in the Google calendar event description:
- Your name, email address and phone number
- The event location street address
- For wedding video graphics pruposes, please include the full names of the wedding party, the officiant’s name and title, names & relationships of individuals who will speak at the wedding, and other pertinent information.
- With some beach events where parking is expected to be difficult or not available, please call 781-883-1135 to work out carpooling, Uber, or other suitable arrangements.
It is important when booking a live stream event to schedule our time not only for the event, but also time for travel, plus time for equipment setup and tear down, as follows.
- Add 20 minutes prior to the event start time. This is to allow time for equipment setup, and to start the live stream 5 minutes before the event start.
- Add 15 minutes for equipment tear down from the end of the live stream.
- Add travel time both to and from 931 Callant Drive, Little River, SC 29566 (use Google maps to calculate travel time).
- You have a 2:00 pm beach wedding.
- The wedding is expected to be 20 minutes in length.
- The wedding location is a 45 minute drive from Little River, SC.
In this example, you would book the event on this calendar from 12:55 pm through 3:20 pm, as follows:
- I would depart Little River at 12:55 pm and arrive on location 45 minutes later at 1:40 pm.
- Parking and equipment setup would take 15 minutes, and be completed at 1:55 pm.
- The live stream would commence at 1:55 pm (prior to the wedding so people can tune in).
- The wedding would commence at 2:00 pm and complete at 2:20 pm.
- Equipment tear down would take 15 minutes and complete at 2:35 pm
- With a 45 minute drive back to Little River, the booking would conclude at 3:20 pm.
and time available on this calendar.